Cartridges connect directly to the unit by a simple 1/4 turn.
Filter housings are eliminated. No mess during cartridge replacement
Internal valves shut off flow when cartridges are removed.
Cartridges have double o-rings so they won’t leak.
Includes a plastic storage tank
All components are an integral part of the unit, requiring fewer tube connections.
Faucet is not included
Feed Water Guidelines:
• Maximum Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) 1,800 ppm
• Iron, Maximum 0.2 ppm
• Hardness (less than) 7 gpg
• Hydrogen Sulfide 0.0 ppm
• Manganese (less than) 0.05 ppm
• Turbidity (less than) 1 NTU
• pH 3-11
• Minimum pressure 40 psi (2.8 bar).
• Maximum pressure 100 psi (7 bar)
Caution: Do not use where water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality without adequate disinfection before or after the
unit. System must be maintained according to manufacturer’s instructions. Note: Booster pump required if inlet pressure is below 40 psi.