The Visions sliding shower door delivers a polished look with a frameless glass design and a unique four panel configuration. The two outer panels are stationary, while the two inner panels slide open to create a center point of entry, an excellent solution when traditional right or left opening doors prove to be an awkward choice.
- 56 – 60 in. W x 72 in. H
- 1/4 in. (6 mm) clear tempered glass
- Chrome hardware finish
- Frameless glass design
- Width installation adjustability: 56 – 60 in.
- Out-of-plumb installation adjustability: Up to 1 in. per side
- Two sliding doors, flanked by two stationary panels
- Anodized aluminum wall profiles and guide rails
- Aluminum top and bottom guide rails may be shortened by cutting up to 4 in.
- Door walk-in: 22 – 26 in.
- Stationary panel: Two 12 3/4 in. panels
- Material: Tempered Glass, Aluminum
- Optional SlimLine shower base and shower backwalls available
- Tempered glass ANSI certified
- Limited 5 (five) year manufacturer warranty
Note: If purchasing a separate shower base, be advised that a shower door is ordered to fit the finished wall opening width, while a shower base is ordered to fit the rough opening width (against the studs), so shower base will always be larger than the coordinating shower door