*Design Patent Pending – 29/469,483
The Accalia Four-Burner Ethanol Fireplace is designed to be recessed into or hung onto any non-combustible surface. A larger wall fireplace, Accalia boasts an overall segmented fire ribbon of 28.5” long and a combined heat output of approximately 24,000 btu. Each burner may be adjusted using the included damper tool so that the user, at their discretion, has the ability to control the operational costs, heat output and flame level with one simple movement. Accalia’s lengthy frame is made of grade 304 stainless steel, as are the four ethanol burners. Its steel interior is finished in a contrasting black powder coat. The outcome is an environmentally sensitive, contemporary fireplace that tenders an understated beauty. Easy to use, simply fill each of the ethanol burners to their “max” line and ignite with a long match or lighter. To extinguish, simply close the lid with the included tool. This fireplace produces no embers that need to be monitored, no odor, soot nor smoke. It does not require special venting or an electrical outlet. The Accalia Ethanol Fireplace is ideal for both residential and commercial application.
This ethanol fireplace is now available with optional safety glass.
Dimensions: 67″ x 19.75″ x 7.6″.
Product Weight: 52 Pounds.
- Ventless – no chimney, no gas or electric lines required.
- Easy or no maintenance required.
- Easy Installation – Can be mounted directly on the wall or recessed (mounting brackets included).
- Capacity: 1.5 Liter (per Burner).
- Approximate burn time – 5 – 9 hours per burner per refill.
- Approximate BTU output: ~6000 per Burner (Total BTU ~24000).
What’s in the Box:
- Accalia Fireplace – 1 pc.
- Ethanol Burner Insert (1.5 Liter) – 4 pcs.
- Damper Tool – 1 pc.
- User’s Manual.
- Mounting Bracket.