DreamLine Enigma-X 44 - 48" Fully Frameless Sliding Shower Door, 3/8" Glass, Polished Stainless Steel
✔️ Low stock, please call
Collection : Enigma-X
Shower Door Type : SLIDING
Framed/Frameless : FULLY FRAMELESS
SKU Color / Config : POLISHED STAINLESS STEEL FINISH
Materials : Tempered Glass, Stainless Steel
Glass Thickness : 3/8″
Products Dimensions (D x W x H): x 44 to 48 x 76
Walk-In Opening / Door opening : 16 to 20
Door Side Panel Width : 23-1/8″
Return Panel Width : “
The Enigma-X sliding shower door is the epitome of style, innovation and quality. The sleek Fully frameless design and high functioning performance deliver the look and feel of custom glass at an exceptional value. The impressive 3/8 in. thick tempered glass is factory treated with DreamLine exclusive ClearGlass protective coating for superior protection and easy maintenance. The substantial stainless steel hardware is the perfect marriage of urban style and effortless operation. Take your bathroom design to the limit with the high quality and sublime styling of the Enigma-X sliding shower door.
- 44 – 48 in. W x 76 in. H
- Premium 3/8 in. (10 mm) thick clear tempered glass
- Polished Stainless Steel hardware finish
- Fully frameless glass design
- Width installation adjustability: 44 – 48 in.
- No out-of-plumb installation adjustability
- Effortless sliding operation with large wheel assemblies on a Stainless Steel track
- Includes anti-splash threshold to prevent water spillage (requires minimum threshold depth of 2 3/4 in.)
- DreamLine exclusive Clear Glass protective anti-limescale coating
- Top bar may be shortened by cutting down up to 4 in.
- Professional installation required
- Door walk-in: 16 – 20 in.
- Stationary panel: 23 1/8 in.
- Reversible for right or left door opening installation
- Material: Tempered Glass, Stainless Steel
- Optional SlimLine shower base available
- Tempered glass ANSI certified
- Limited 5 (five) year manufacturer warranty
Note: If purchasing a separate shower base, be advised that a shower door is ordered to fit the finished wall opening width, while a shower base is ordered to fit the rough opening width (against the studs), so shower base will always be larger than the coordinating shower door