10 tips About Bathroom cabinets
A bathroom vanity is not just a piece of furniture, it is one of the key parts in decorating your toilette room.
Bathroom vanity complement and design concept
If you think that after entering the bathroom, the attention is attracted by the bathtub itself, the shower stall, or another element of the interior, then you are significantly mistaken. It is the bathroom cabinet that catches the eye first of all. Therefore, it is essential to choose a vanity for the bathroom that will faithfully fulfill its functions and look stylish, fit perfectly into the overall design concept, and complement it.
Selecting Bathroom Vanity by Size
The first option that you should pay attention to when choosing a vanity is its probable size. No matter to say, it depends on a few features.
– Your bathroom size. The more spacious the room is, the more oversized furniture you can afford. If the premise is too small, it can be a compact 24-inch bathroom vanity with a single sink. If there is enough space or it looks even too empty, you are welcome to install a substantial 48-inch vanity or even larger model. There is an opportunity to combine a dresser with a bathroom cabinet to get more space for different things to keep in such a case.
– Several people who live in your house and use the toilet. If you are decorating a premise for a lone person, installing a small bathroom vanity 18 Inches to 24 Inches is the right idea to place all bath procedures’ items. But for a big family, such a choice will be a bad idea.
– Your bathroom’s interior style. For modern designs that require laconic solutions, a compact dresser will be suitable. And in classic or extravagant design, furniture must be massive and solid.
Number of Sinks Also Matters!
Mounting Type or How Will Your Dresser Stand in a Bathroom?
It can be difficult to choose among the various models of dressing tables for the bathroom. But this criterion must be taken into account.
So what type of installation do you want to get?
– A freestanding bathroom vanity is suitable for spacious rooms where there is no need to save space. It can be made a part of the zoning. For example, it can separate the bath area from the area where you will change. At the same time, such a dressing table can be placed against the wall, if necessary.
– Wall mount vanities are more compact. They are fixed with a tabletop to the wall and allow you not to clutter up space.